Thursday, June 20, 2013

Color Me married

Choosing a color palette for a wedding can be a tedious task...unless you've been planning your wedding for 5 years, like no one imparticular.... (totally me). I knew from the very beginning that I wanted corals and greys and shiny metallics. While I have been extremely fortunate to not be forced into crazy bridesmaids dresses, I understand that most are. That is why I adapted my"WEAR ANYTHING YOU WANT AS LONG AS IT FITS INTO THIS COLOR STORY" theory (sidenote: which in the end proved to be a lot harder on everyone...so we just ended up choosing any dress from jcrew in grey :/). But I digress- I made this little notecard to go in my bridesmaid's boxes (post to come soon). It was basically just to show a mood of color for the wedding as well as give them swatches to choose from. On the front I put pictures I loved:
And on the back I put a little swatch of each color with an explanation that they could choose whichever dress they wanted.
It ended up coming out really cute even though they were not actually utilized. Either way they looked awesome in the box and got my vision across very easily. I would highly recommend them for anyone who is planning on having mix and match dresses. After all a picture is worth a thousand words and when I said blush color everyone looked at me like I said salamander :)

No comments:

Post a Comment